Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random Thoughts


I've been really bad about documenting my day lately. Mainly because I've been feeling tired and de-motivated but I want to start being better about my post. So this is just a random posting of photos from this past weekend. I didn't write down everything I ate so I cannot post it as a day-to-day posting but I had the photos so I thought that I would put it up.

Note: I got some really cute shoes at the Naturalizer. Yeah I am a comfort fiend. I am old enough to know that really cute shoes only mean pain but these are actually not that bad. I wore them to work yesterday and no blister or red marks or sore feet. Yay!

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

side streeetttt! maybe this weekend on your way back you can pick me up a slice of french toast? hahahahahhaa