Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 191 - Tuesday - Day 2


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical nut mix, pepitas and PB
1 cup green grapes

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Cardio - 45 mins - stairclimber (I was really hungry after my workout today. Need to eat a snack from now on.)

Lunch - 1:30pm
Indian lamb and veggie stew w/ 1/4 cup white rice
Some green grapes
Some cut up carrot sticks

Snack - 4:00pm
1 banana w/ PB
10 mini caramel ricecakes

Run Practice - 6:30pm
Run 8 miles intervals

Dinner - 8:30pm
Sauteed green cauliflower w/ shrimp
Garden salad and some pork meat

Note: So I have run practice tonight and I am excited about going. I missed practice last week due to fatigue and felt partly bad for missing it. I did not regret resting as I felt so much better the next day. I think I need to eat more calories as I got really hungry after my lunchtime workout. I think I lamented about this before but I have the hardest time finding healthy snacks to eat before working out. My stomach is pretty sensitive and I cannot eat diary so I mainly am stuck with fruits, PB and maybe some whole grain something or other. I need to find a good healthy snack that will work for me. I realized today that I am finally totally over my sickness. I am feeling 100% better. I cannot express my joy.

Note2: So it is official that my stupid Garmin Forerunner 205 is dead. I tried so hard to revive it but I think is it dead. So I ordered a new one from Target. Actually I ordered the Forerunner 305 with the heart rate monitor which I am super excited to try out. I will have to suffer until it arrives in the mail I hope sometime this week. In the meantime I need to call up Garmin again and send my 205 in for repair. It will be nice to have a backup just in case.

Note3: Sister J joined me at run practice yesterday and she did so great! I kinda lied to her as I had thought that we were only running 6 miles but turns out the weekly milage had increase last week when I missed practice..hahaha. She did so good though! We went to this nearby market after practice and I stocked up on produce. I wanted a salad so bad. I don't really like Tuesdays as I normally get home really late and have to eat my dinner late.

No comments: