Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 190 - Monday - Day 1 Clean Eating counter reset


Morning workout - 7:00am
Run 4 miles - hills

Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical nut mix, pepitas and PB
1 cup hot green tea
a couple of green grapes

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Weights - legs and chest

Lunch - 2:00pm
Indian lamb stew w/ veggies and white rice
more green grapes

Snack - 4:00pm
1 large necterine
1 chocolate protein drink mixed w/ water (3/4 scoop - 20 grams protein)

Dinner - 7:00pm
Leftover angel hair pasta in marinera sauce from Macaroni Grill
Garden salad, 1 boiled egg, ong choi
(I got some heirloom tomatos at this market near where I meet up with my run group and I had them with my salad today and they were so so good.)

Note: Sister K and I were bumming around this weekend and she decided to create a list of foods that we didn't like since we both really love food and would eat just about anything. Sister K is very adventurous and loves to try new foods. Anyways, as much as I like to admit that I am open minded about most foods, there are just some foods that I do not like. I mean, I would eat them if I was starving and had nothing else for days but I seriously would not eat them for pleasure. Unfortunately, almost everything on my list of do-not-like-foods happen to be veggies. I like most veggies but some I just cannot get past. I do my best but I have never met anyone who loved ALL veggies.

1 comment:

Angie Eats Peace said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

I am excited to get the CA Dreaming medal, as well. I have to agree with you though, it's not all that great looking.