Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 176 - Monday


Morning workout - 7:30am
Run 5 miles

Snack - 8:30am
1 Gotein drink mix w/ water

Breakfast - 10:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical nut, pepitas mix and PB.

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Weights - uppers and lowers

Lunch - 2:00pm
1/2 spinach turkey, tomato, hummus and lettuce wrap

Snack - 4:00pm
1 white peach

Dinner - 7:00pm - Baja Fresh
1 shrimp, 1 grilled mahi mahi and 1 fried mahi mahi baja style tacos
Spanish rice and beans (tomorrow night's dinner...yum!)

Note: I am really proud of myself for waking up this morning at 6:30am and going to workout in the gym. I've messed up my sleeping pattern when the times changed and also when I got sick and stayed up really late every night since I didn't have to go to work the next day. It was really hard to get out of bed this morning but I think it will only get better. It is always hardest the first day but I made it to the gym and even though I didn't get in all the 6 miles, I did crank out 5 so I am happy with that for now. I am going back into the gym at lunchtime today to do some strength training and maybe some HIIT. We will see how I feel. Trying to build up my strength again as I've gotten really weak. I am still on medication but am feeling pretty good overall. I have a bit over a month to get ready for the Nautica tri and about 2 months to get ready for LB Marathon.

No comments: